CryptoNewsReview (“CNR”) is a news publication that provides independent analysis and critical reporting of crypto and blockchain, by a team of experienced and professional journalists.
CNR was created to fill a clear gap in the marketplace. Crypto reporting is a landscape that’s awash with poor journalism. CNR was created as a new, online publication to deliver quality news, feature and opinion coverage. A publication staffed by and leveraging experienced, qualified professional journalists rather than hobbyist writers. A publication that delivers impartial coverage of the whole industry and seeks to be a valued contributor to and respectable citizen of the crypto ecosystem.
- Inquisitive – we ask questions, we don’t simply repeat press releases. Our role is to investigate stories on behalf of our readers and deliver useful, meaningful insights to them.
- Probing – we challenge the industry to be transparent and detailed about its activities.
- Honest – we remain impartial and independent in our journalism. Where this is not the case, and where content is not our journalism, we will declare it.
- Sceptical – we are positive about the potential for the sector, but we insist on proof of concept and success at every stage. We want the companies we cover to succeed, but we want proof of that success before we will champion it.
- Original – we seek to create new and unique content. To take the conversation forward and in new directions, not simply repeat what has already been said by others.
We tell it how it is, with honesty and integrity.
We welcome press releases and high quality contributed articles.
Press release service
We post press releases in our press release section without charge. If you have a press release for CNR, please send it to [email protected], including an image that is at least 800px x 600px.
We will consider the best press release submissions for our news section.
We welcome high quality contributed bylined articles. For consideration, your contributed articles need to be at least 500 words in length, and preferably have an accompanying image of at least 800px x 600px. Please email your contribution to [email protected].
- Chris Green – Editor-in-Chief – [email protected]
Obsessed with technology and a multi-award-winning journalist with over 20 years’ experience reporting for print, online and broadcast outlets. Chris has edited titles including IT Pro, Computing Magazine, Computing SME and Data Business. He has also worked on newspapers and magazines including the Daily Mirror, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, The Independent, Today and Reuters. He appears frequently as a business and technology commentator for broadcasters including the BBC, NPR, LoveSport Radio, Share Radio, CNBC, LBC and Sky News.
- Simon Brew – Managing Editor
Simon has been editing technology titles since 1998, having overseen publications as diverse as PC Mart, Computer Trade Only, Linux User & Developer, Micro Mart and Public Sector Computing. He also founded DenOfGeek.com. He’s a keen technology enthusiast, published author, and speaker.
- John Moore – Deputy Editor
John is a technology writer and enthusiast, who has written for titles and organisations such as CTO, Den Of Geek, Raspberry Pi and Micro Mart. He is a keen advocate of technology in schools, and experienced magazine editor.
- Caroline Preece – Staff Writer & News Editor
Caroline is a technology writer, previously working on titles such as IT Pro and Micro Mart, with an interest in and passion for how blockchain can revolutionise business and intersect with AI, IoT and other sectors.
- Tom Rodgers – News & Interviews
CNR also works with, and is proud to feature the work of experienced technology writers such as Nicole Kobie, Gareth Halfacree, Barry Collins and more.
Tom Fry – Managing Director and Publisher – [email protected]
Charles Hayter – Director
Adam Battersby –Director